Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swagbucks: My FAVORITE Way to Earn $$$ Online

Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn money online. It's a great way to make a little bit of spending money and the best part is you don't have to spend a dime to earn! Here is a little bit of info for you:

What is Swagbucks? It is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. (You can have your money sent to Paypal, get gift cards, tshirts, movies, etc. My fav reward is Amazon gift cards.)

How do you earn Swagbucks (SB's)? There are SEVERAL ways to earn Swagbucks. In my opinion the easiest ways to earn is to download the toolbar and start using it for your searching. Each day when you connect to the internet you will automatically get 1SB. And when you get ready to search the web use the toolbar to win more SB's. I usually win twice a day through Search & Win. You can win up to 50sb for a search. If you have more time to spend online you can also win by answering the daily poll, filling out their trusted surveys, watching videos, etc. Swagbucks also releases codes quite often that you type in for extra SB's. (The "Swidget" is a handy little device to help you find those codes. I have one on this blog. It's over there  ------>  Just click on Swag Codes, then "check for swag codes" and if one is available it will point you in the right direction.)

I've been using Swagbucks for almost 2 years now. I've cashed in my Amazon gift cards for everything from birthday & Christmas presents (and an occasional guilt-free gift for myself) to groceries. (I usually try to use them on items that are already on sale at a great price because it seems like I'm getting even more for free! lol I REALLY like to stretch a dollar as far as it will go.)

Just click here to sign up. And leave a post to let me know what you get with YOUR SB's when you cash in!

No comments:

Post a Comment