Friday, February 3, 2012

How to Score FREE Greeting Cards

I have to admit, I have a weakness for greeting cards, stationary, journals, ink pens, markers....you get the picture. But those things can be very pricey and when you are trying to cut corners it's hard to justify those unnecessary purchases unless you find a really, really good deal. Enter CVS.
Do you ever shop at CVS? If not, you should! Go sign up for an Extra Care Card NOW! (Just be sure to shop smart. I rarely buy anything that isn't on sale. Regular prices seem to be marked up quite a bit on most items.) First of all, to understand this free greeting card deal you need to have a little bit of understanding about ECB's or Extra Care Bucks. ECB's are CVS's way of rewarding you for certain purchases. They can be used on almost anything in the store. They print on your receipt at the end of your transaction and you can spend them on your next transaction. Ok, so now that you know that info, here is how to get some FREE cards just like these:
Watch your CVS ad. Every few weeks for the past few months they've had American Greeting Cards buy 3 cards and get $3 ECB's back. What makes this such a great deal is that the 99 cent cards are included! So buy 3 cards for $2.97 and get back $3 to use on your next purchase! I shop there every week and I roll my ECB's over from one week to the next, so normally I have enough ECB's from the prior week to pay for the cards (I do have to pay sales tax out of pocket) and I get my money back in the form of ECB's when my receipt prints. It's almost like recycling money! :) And, I've built up quite a selection over the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment